Monday, May 15, 2006

aRhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

I'm siCk!!(I uSed uP 1 wholE roLL oR toilET paPer lAST niGht)(FLU ATTACKING MIIE!!)

guyS..pleAse praY foR miIe........

thankS....

have my lit paper today...
can say....................
is not very easy...but i noe i should EXPECT THE BEST!!

hAhaS...

noW chaTTing witH tIan....

aIya...FeeL liKe dOIng alOT of thiNgs...buT got eXam neeD to StuDy sO cannOt...
need To waIT till AFteR EXAm........


hmm...
For N184 members....
hmm..........i don wan to be harsh..
but....can u all automatic send me ur study hr..
i noe u all r not use to it...
but please start it now..
i can tell u all if i m not the one collecting i will also forget to send ...
but please start the habit now...not tat i didnt remind u...
i got....
n also can u all count ur study hr??
by calling u all wasted my 30min of studying...
not tat i m not willing to call ..but it will be a habit to u all if i m doing the same thing..
haiz....so can do some action??
i trust my CG member....thanks...

No comments: