Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Wow...my new blogskin again..
is my blogskin nice? or izzit boring??
hahas the song is Corrinne May wan..i like it very very much...
My previous song the 'Little Superhero Girl'also Corrinne May one..
hahas...
1 or every 2 weeks i will change to other Corrinne May songs..
Change until all use up..hahas...
aiya..hahas...my blog seldom got ppl come lehz..
hahas...hope more ppl will come n tag tag...Hee..


Went to the Emerge prayer meeting jus now..wow great man!!
hahas...
after the prayer meeting went back to Yishun to eat with Mummy..hee...
I very hungry...okie lahz ..eat no alot..
tml fasting!!


hahas.yEah!!Mummy maybe bringing me out to buy clothes...Hehe...=>
Getting my result tml..gotta PRAY HARD HARD...
hahas..EXPECT THE BEST mah..hope can pass all n get a 'B' n above..
hahas...hope so lets have FAITH in God...Will update my result by this week...

No comments: