Wednesday, April 30, 2008

捶不死的精神
诺不弱的勇气

不轻言放弃的霍力
一把感动众人的好声音

"不凋零的花"




感触良多.

I am once again comforted by God's presence :) It has been great, awesome and wonderful being in His presence.

You don't know. I became so nasty just now, i screamed and shouted at my father. I couldn't take it anymore, that i finally broke down and cried. This is the uglier side of Evelyn. I need some relieve. So many things are happening at this crucial time of exams, i cannot allow myself to fall.
And i won't fall, because God will always be there to carry me through. =)

Maybe many people are wondering about my life, wondering what have i been really up to?
Well, it may not seem well on the surface, but i know deep within there's a reason for all these problems to happen. I am good. Yes, good. All by the grace of God.

I just want to say that i am learning. learning to better a better person.
I have so much so much to do and accomplish. I know my purpose.

Tears just burst out the moment i cried out to God, telling Him the desires of my heart and how much i needed His strength to carry on.

I realise there's so much in life i need to do that i cant be wasting my time and draining away my energy. Forget about all those childish thinking, life's much much more than just sitting around everyday wasting your time. "Time passes"

I am good. Though i wasn't in a very good mood in the day but i am comforted right now.
I want to see the big picture.


"My little ingredients of life- happiness and love .. plus a melodious tune.."

No comments: