Monday, April 21, 2008

I typed out a whole page of words ytd but unfortuately blogger din save my draft thus i'm unable to post it out today.
This is rather frustrating cos i was intending to share about something quite important to me and i really put in alot of effort typing and sharing but it somehow din work. Fine, lets see how am i gonna join those bits and pieces of memories together but i am not gonna do it now cos i'm not in the mood..

I think you will see me with no more teeth soon.

nah... just joking but one of my tooth is going to drop out very soon so i'm going to the dental tml to pluck it out.. Well, i am feeling very unwilling to do so cos i dont want to survive for months looking "bo guy" but i had no choice.


Anyway bad news aside and
let me share something fun..

Just personalise my phone and this is its current state. But i guess the beads are gonna drop out soon like my tooth.

hahas :)


No comments: