Sunday, April 06, 2008

Told myself i will not blog today. But just wanna share something:)

Wednesday my best friend commented : "Evelyn, i think you're treating ur church and church stuff too heavy, you're draining yourself."

Am I?

-Bible Study(Wed)
-Children church(Thurs and sat)
-Service(sat)
-Cell Group Meeting(Sun)

Wow, almost everyday in the week i am commited to something in church.
But I find joy in doing all these thing. Because im not doing it for the just the sake of doing, i dont treat it as a chore, i m serving God and touching people, touching lives.

Seriously speaking, if i ever stop visiting my kids and serving cch on sat, i really can't function well. Forget talking about cg and svr, they are a part of my life. I am so excited to meet God and be changed every single week.
It became a lifestyle and a desire for me.

Of course i get tired and exhausted at times when i feel like giving up. But i still perserve on, i can never imagine how my life would be if i am without God, without serving Him and just being in His persence talking to Him.
Thats how my life function and work out, all by the strength and grace of God.

No comments: