Monday, April 07, 2008

"I am a little girl of God."

Today i was just so stress up about the mid-year exams. Yes, the mid-year exams everyone is talking about right now.
It has been so trying of me i tried to cover up all that 3 weeks of lessons i have missed. Really i learnt how to fully depend on God's strength and listen to His small little voice in my heart.
It can be so trying and draining to try doing things on your own. But i thank God He gave me the assurance i needed and i have peace in my heart right now.
It just feel so good talking to God. I am just relieved.

I dislike writting bad english. I have not been working on my english for the past months.
I want better writting skills and vocaburary. I want an 'A1' for english for 'O' level.

I asked God in my room today. "God i wonder where do you stand in my room? I know You are here. Are You standing near to the window beside the fan, or sitting beside me on my bed? And if You're sitting on my bed, are You on my left, right or infront of me? How i wish i can see You face to face right now. :)"
Thats what i asked God, sounds like a little girl's question.
I told God i want to be His little girl and abide childlike faith.

:)

No comments: