Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Getting back to myself again..

Went to a few blogs just now and i realized that i should really blog more like myself.
Maybe its under the influence of the blogs that i visit that made me often blog like the way they are and miss out the real and true meaning of blogging. 
Where blogging should actually be like a diary where i record down my day-to-day encounters and what i learnt to make me grow in life. And also to remind myself and encourage others through all my thoughts..
I think i need to get back to myself again, find back those passion, fire and dreams i used to have in the past. Being honest and true to myself. 

Ya, and the truth is that everyone will fall and get lost in life.. But its the courage which we chose to uphold that make us stronger and never want to fall back again...

"Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the MASTER of fear"

Finding myself once again, running back to God.

all-out2love belongs to only evelyn alone. :)


No comments: