Sunday, June 22, 2008

TIME IS SO SCARYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYy.......

时间好恐怖哦!
还是我应该这么说, 时间过得好恐怖哦!

Time flies...
Just a blink of an eye, today is already the last day of holidays.

School is gonna restart tml, though i always tell myself that "it is not about how you start but how you END". But often i start better than i end.

I feel that i didn't make good use of this holidays, seems that I've wasted it cos I've not accomplish anything significant. 
Wanted to buck up and study real hard this holidays but still i only kick start a little...
But at least i started a chinese book and i'm already halfway through it. Next i would start a english book.

It is time to start revising for EYE. 

"You fail to plan, you plan to fail"

I need to get a TO-DO-LIST done. 

-Check and reset some goals (1 hour)
eg: Dieting, ca3,ca4 and EYE results, etc
-Clean up my shelves (2-3 hours)
-Set a study schedule/timetable (10 -15min)
-STUDY!
-North View Prayer Meeting
-cch
-VL BS
-Save some money $$ and prepare for the next building fund
-Get myself spiritually and physically back in shape again
PRAY. FAST. READ. 

BS.

The next half of the year is gonna be fruitful. oh-oh nope.

IT MUST BE FRUITFUL. 
 

No comments: