Sunday, June 29, 2008

We sisters took lotsa pictures today and i am going to post everything up.
Incase anything happen to my phone and i lost everything! hahas :)



















Sister missing in the pic: Wanyi.
Yoyoyo Wanyi how are you already? hees you see i dedicated a post to you. lols.
Anyway, hope that you'll get well soon and 'll be able to be back joining us doing crazy stuff together once again.
 Take good care k. :)

Woah i am feeling so excited to blog right now. I always have the tendency to feel very 'high' to blog in the night. Especially mid-night.
Oh actually i have alot to share but er jie gonna use her lappy to do work right now so i'll have to stop blogging.
Gonna go revise for the chem mock exam already, i really hope and pray for the wisdom, understanding and discipline when i study. Quantity plus QUALITY.
I haven been touching my chem book ever since MYE ends and i'll really have to buck up if i wanna do well end of the year and during sec 4 o levels.
I just realize that we are 5 months away to year end and 3 months away from our EYE.
well, time flies and time passes. 
Ok, 'but for everything be anxious for nothing'.
I need to have peace in my heart right now. 
Pray for me alright, thank you :)

Thanks for all the concern from friends as well, i really appreciate it and i am always extremely encouraged and blessed whenever my friends told me that i've helped them in one way or another. Well, if its not by God i wouldn't have been able to help you. Thanks really, a million thanks to you guys. :)

"Faith without works is dead, but faith with works works"

No comments: