Friday, June 13, 2008

Hmmm.. Haven had a proper update for quite awhile.
Been just updating pictures and writing short posts. Think it is time for me to just share a little about life recently and the thoughts that i have. Been quite lazy. opps :D

Hahas, i realized that there are actually quite a few people whom i do not them but they have been reading my blog. Those silent readers.
Hellos silent readers! : How are you?
I must really improve on my english ah.
Feel so exciting. So what are your comment about my blog? Maybe you can leave a comment at my facebook or friendster. hees =) or just simply add me at biscuitroad@hotmail.com .

"The Show Down"
We had a Zone outing called "The Show Down" at Pasir Ris Park today. Was actually feeling quite reluctant to go in the first place due to the wet and cozy weather in the morning. But still i managed pushed myself there despite having such a cozy weather for sleeping.
Well, i came to a conclusion that i am not a pig or lazy bum so i shouldn't be sleeping and wasting my all time away at home the whole day when there's such a happening and fun outing at Pasir Ris.
Thank God that i went because it was very fruitful :)

I was in the Team 10 tog with Sin Yee, Ivan and Ce Cao and Faith from E371. Where Ce Cao was the team leader and Alicia being the Assistant.
To Alicia: Hello Alicia :) nice to have meet you, lets keep in touch and hope to see you in church or zone meeting very soon :) Take care =)
And the rest of the team members too. Nice to have meet you guys, I think we all did our best today and i had fun playing tog with you all. :)
I think i really cho ga liao today and i threw all my "image" and "self-awareness" away in the dustbin. It was such fun playing all the games when you decided not to care about your image or anything else. hahas. Just focus on having fun and making new friends.

Yea though my team din win any prizes but like what i said i had a lot of fun getting dirty and co-ordinating while playing the games with my team members. We got in 4th at the tele-match, so HAPPY TEAM lets give ourselves a round of applauds. ~~claps~~claps~~!!
HEES.

MY THOUGHTS
Time to share a little of my thoughts these few days.
God is really good. He's very very good. Thats the reason why the word 'GOD' and 'GOOD' has only an 'O' difference.
I met with a group of people today. Or in fact to be specific, i met them just now.
I was actually a little discouraged about something recently but i felt the assurance of God to continue to have faith and trust in Him no matter how bad the situation around us may seems to be when i met them.
Finally, I had my answer and encouragement from God when i met with the group of people whom i don not know at all in the past. Thank God.
God is so amazing, so real and so on time.
I think i had my answer and i need to work on it further.
haahs. Maybe you do not know what am i talking about but its okay.

Revival is coming.
Open up your spiritual mind and eyes.
Envision together with me.
Surely, i know
revival is coming.
Lets continue to pray and fast. Be ready in season and out of season.
"I can see it already, so i can have it."
Vision that together with me too.
Yes, indeed
REVIVAL IS COMING.
"You see that too, so you will have it for sure."
If that is from the Lord.
"No one can ever run away from the call of God"

BELIEVE IT, SEE IT, AND YOU WILL HAVE IT.

But one thing that i've learnt, so what if its a divine calling, only the disciplined and those who desired with a humble heart will eventually get to the promised land.

Lets not forget the basic, which is to love God and be a blessing to the world.
PRAY. READ THE WORD. FAST.

JIA YOU EVERYONE.

No comments: