Sunday, June 29, 2008

Photobucketi

I am still awake and not sleeping while everyone at home are sound asleep.

Hahas my friend just asked me a funny question. 
Hm actually not exactly funny but rather.... hmm something that speaks to my heart. Something that I've been thinking about. 
but not gonna tell you guys. blehs~~
Well,  i wonder how many of you read my blog but that doesn't matter. 
i just want to blog to leave down memories. 

Recently been blogging in chinese cos i feel that it can express my thoughts better.

Like what i blog a few days earlier, i need to get back to myself.
Back to that altar and starting place again.

sometimes we just chose to take the easy way out....


JIA YOU BA! GABATETH! :)

anyway thanks Sidney for replying :) ( don't think he'll read this hahahahas)


No comments: