Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blue Sky - Annabel Soh
BLUE SKY

IN EVERY HEARTBEAT
LIES A DREAM OF GREATNESS
AND DEEP INSIDE US
TREASURES UNFOLD

REACHING FOR THE STARS THAT SHINES ABOVE
I WANNA LIVE MY LIFE FOR ALL ITS WORTH

EVERY SUNRISE
DAWNS A NEW BEGINNING
AND WHEN THE NIGHT COMES
A FIRE BURNS WITHIN

EVERYDAY I LIVE I WANNA GIVE
THE VERY BEST OF ME
SO LET THE DREAMS WITHIN
COME ALIVE

FLYING TO THE BLUE SKY
SOARING HIGH ABOVE
EVERY CLOUD EVERY MOUNTAIN
IS A NEW HORIZON

FLYING TO THE BLUE SKY
REACH FOR SOMETHING MORE
AND THROUGH IT ALL
I WILL STAND TALL
I WON’T GIVE UP
I AM STRONGER THAN BEFORE

I’LL CROSS THE LINE
LEAVE MY FEARS BEHIND
EACH STEP I TAKE
I’LL REACH FOR GREATER HEIGHTS

FOR IN THE END
DESTINY IS IN MY HANDS
THIS IS MY CHANCE
I’LL GIVE THE BEST I CAN


Great song. Great lyrics. Great Tune. Great singer.

It describes the whole of my feelings right now. Do you ever had the feelings of ur dreams chasing after you?
The visions you have in your mind being so real that you know thats just what you have to fulfill. 
But challenges, obstacles, problems just keep arising like no body's business and you just couldn't seem to overcome it.
But deep inside your heart, you understand the principle of trusting in God and having faith in Him no matter no matter no matter what happens.
You desire to fulfill it, you yearn after its happening in the very near future.

I LOVE THIS SONG. I have been listening to it since 4 months back, and every time i listen to it, it never fails to encourage me. 
Look at the lyrics, it is just so real and so encouraging.

Why don't you find somewhere to cry if you are sad. Go into the presence of God.
I am sure it will give you peace and the answer you need.. 

一首伟大的歌曲。


我觉得很多时侯,成功与矢败

往往只在那一线之间

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How can i get tis song?