Friday, July 11, 2008

HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY.

Hello everyone. 
Today is my birthday and i have turned a year older.

First up i want to thank Eileen for the wishing where i received a birthday message from her at 08:08 in the morning. Yea, i really appreciate the greeting from you. Thank you sista! :)

Secondly i wanna thank my family for the planning of going for steamboat later on :)

Thirty i wanna thank for the celebrations and greetings thats yet to come. blehs :P

And lastly i had a few weird dreams yesterday, that made me wake up having headache and made me feel very blur for a few moments.

This year's birthday feels a lil' different. 
It wasn't a very happy season for me .
But still, 15 years ago God gave me my first cry and its the start of my mission in life.
So i shall be thankful and rejoice in this day.

Well, next year is gonna be better. I proclaim it!

hahas!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO FUXIN and QI EN (my cousin whose birthday falls on the same year, same month, same date as me but i'm 5 minutes older than him).

AND ALL THOSE WHOSE BIRTHDAY FALLS ON 11 JULY! 
CHEERS! STAY HAPPY! :)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" by Corrinnemay

Video removed. 

No comments: