Monday, July 14, 2008

大家好!

HEY HEY! 
Firstly i wanna thank you all those who wished me a happy birthday be it its on my actual day or its belated . And also not forgetting my beloved cg members who celebrated it for me. I appreciate you all. THANKS! LOVE YOU GUYS TO MAX! :)
lols.

Was really surprise to have received quite a number of birthday wishing this year. Thought that not much ppl will remember but hey God gave me a surprise. Yeah. Okay so just to name a few, Xinwei's message shocked me and Sin Yee, Xinmin and Janice's call made my day :) 
Also Vivian, Wanyi, JQ, Haitang, Suling, Melody and Shimin's one are not forgotten. And much more to name but i need to track it 1st. Oh ya, the last message i received was from jiansheng and Sin Yee. xp

When i wasn't in the best of mood to celebrate it God still reserve the best for me. So i need to be thankful yea.

It made me realizes that i've not been a very good friend whom will send birthday messages. Made me feel a little guilty :(
But nevermind its still not too late to start :)

Next stop:
Er jie's bday: 24July
Sin Yee: 29 July
Shimin: 18 August
Ivan: August

Did i miss out anyone? tag me alright!

Stay tune for more updates! Cheers:)



God gave me a new friend this birthday. Karrie, you are my prayer come through :)
Thank you :)



No comments: