Sunday, July 27, 2008

Music. Singing. Passion.

I am blogging away right now while i'm still using Microsoft word. 

I especially love it to blog at night. The feeling is so peaceful and everything seems to have slow and quieten down. No longer that fast-pace. I enjoy and appreciate the peace and silence in my room as i am blogging away in the air-conditioned room without lights on (everything is so quiet except the snoring sound of my dad who is sleeping behind me right now. but thats alright haha).

I love the song 'Rain' by Priscilla Ahn. Been listening to it over and over again. Got introduced to her songs by Helen. Maybe you wanna check her out on imeem or youtube? She's got so many other beautiful songs awaiting for you to discover. 

Music is really a part of my life. Can't imagine how my life would be without music and singing. It would seems so no-life. 

Today Pst Derrick taught us about knowing what fills and drains your tank. He shared with us that music is one of those things which satisfies and fills him. That definitely applies to me as well. A Melodies tune is one of my ingredient to living my life to its fullest.  Listening to music and singing fills and satisfy and soul.

Well, maybe music doesn't fill you in your tank but i am sure we all have our own passions and interests where we feel so happy and satisfied when we have done it. It can be in the area of sports, shopping, movies, reading, traveling and etc..

So its really very important for us to do some self-reflection in order to live a successful and victorious life.

Remember- We are MORE than a CONQUERER! And we deserve to live a wonderful and victorious life..

I am getting tired..... 
I'll need to have my beauty sleep soon soon soon..

Today the Taiwan Youth Camp video touches my heart deeply. Though i wasn't there physically to experience the entire thing, but i was tremendously touched, blessed, inspired and blown away by how broken, hungry and willing the Taiwanese people are in yearning and desiring after God, and after God's kingdom and purpose for their life. I see their faithfulness and hungriness after God. And all God wanted was not perfect vessels who have great abilities, but EMPTY and WILLING vessels who are willing to lay down the whole of their life for Jesus and His kingdom's sack. Though we by ourselves we have no abilities, but we can fully rely on God's strength to guide and lead us into a higher calling. This video almost drawn me to tears. I told myself that i want to be in a part of this great work next time and experience the same presence and power (and even greater) when i go for mission trips few years down the road. As i am watching the video, i could vividly see myself in being a part of them, worshipping, praying and visualizing together with them. Experiencing this great work of God in that place. 

Thats the power of visualizing. 
If you can see it, you can have it.
I see myself being in a part of this mission work. 
So i believe with all of my heart that one day, one day in the very near future i will be going over to Taiwan(or some other countries) to do mission work and bring forth a huge revival.

but firstly, i have to start at where i am right now. 
NORTH VIEW.

Let me conquer North View first before i go on to the next level.

Why don't you visualize together with me right now.
See yourself in a place where you always desire to be and doing things you always desire you can do.
'IF YOU CAN SEE IT, YOU CAN HAVE IT'

:) JIA YOU!





No comments: