Tuesday, July 15, 2008

YO!
Something interesting here!

Haitang tagged me!

1) What are you most disappointed about?
When i fail to do something i set my heart for..

2) Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
ARGHHH.. only one ah? can 10?  
hees. i wanna go AMERICA!

3) What is your favorite thing to do?
Singing and listening to music.

4) Do you think money can buy happiness?
I definitely think that money can make one happy but by just having all the money in the world can't satisfy you for a lifetime.

5) If you have a dream to come true, what would it be?
Holding a 1 million people concert in Hollywood with no stage fright and having millions of fans shouting for you. ( HAHAS!)

6) Do you think you can survive without money?
Yes but probably can only survive for a few days!

7) Have you ever played an instrument?
Yes, my second sis' guitar :)

8) If you win $1 million, what will you do?
Grab all my family's members to tour around the world.
Donate it to A&B.
Build schools and open business.
Buy alot alot alot alot of clothes and go for slimming session probably.

9) What do you think of yourself?
Confidence. Good-looking. People of Destiny. Child of God. Encourager.

10) List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
oh thats hard....    to choose...

cos she got more than 3 good points! hahahaha!

-brave and strong
-someone with a good attitude 
-enthusiastic

11) What makes me happy?
Singing. Music. Eating the food i like. Quality time with family and friends. GOD.

12) What type of person you hate most?
Very rude people.

13) Where do you see yourself ten years down the road? ( Seems like an 'o' level type of question)
I see myself graduating from Uni, happily dating, leading and helping people. 

14) If you have a superpower, what will it be?
Slimming down weapon. I can eat non and not any gain weight. Plus i do not need to exercise to keep myself healthy and in shape.

15) What do think is the most important thing in your life.
Loving and serving God and people. My family.

16) If its the end of the world, what will be your last wish?

17) If you have a chance to choose , will you want to go back in time?
I wish to but will not.

18) If you could meet one celebrity and be friends with him/her, who would it be?
Sun Ho :)

19) Are you courageous enough to tell the person that you like him/her?
I don't do this kind of thing. Shall reserve this phrase to the guy. 

20) What do you think about blogging?
I think blogger is not just a trend but its a LIFESTYLE.

Instructions:
Remove one question from above and add in your own personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 ppl in ur list. Notify them in their chatterbox that he/she was tagged to do this quiz.

Here it goes for the 8 people :
-Serene
-Shimin
-Waiteng
-Vivan
-Jasmine

I tagged only 5 :)

Anyway thanks Haitang for the tag :) This is her link : www.only-jermaine.blogspot.com



No comments: