Saturday, December 22, 2007

Christmas presents and Children Church Christmas Service.

Went to Bugis to get Christmas presents for my members just now. It was rather a last minute and crazy thing for me to go Bugis at 8.30 in the night because i slept till 7plus after my children church svr in the morning. Nevertheless, i still managed to get good gifts (which i think i did) for my members within a buget of 20 dollars and time constraint of 1 and a half hour.

Hehes i am very happy because this is the first year i am getting presents for my members, the presents are not very expensive but it represents my sincerity and love for them (so mushy).

I literally slept during the magic show in cc service today thinking that i will not have anymore chance to sleep when it proceed to drama and bible lessons. So i grabbed hold of the chance and slept for 15min. Honestly speaking, this is the 1st time i ever sleep during service. Appreciated xiaoeileen for not waking me up because i was really tired.
Woke up at 8 this morning and was shocked to see myself sleeping on the sofa the whole night without even realising it.

Amazing, my sofa is as comfortable and soft as my bed is so i thought i was sleeping on my bed rather than the sofa which i always thought is uncomfortable and hard.
Ok, what kind of crap am i talking... hahahas..

Am listening to one of Hillsong instrumental album, listening to the tracks brought me back memories of the good old past when i was still in JW and P6. Time flies, things have change and so did people including myself. But God is the one who never change no matter how life seems to be.
Alright, it is getting late. I shall do a short post and leave the heavier and deeper thoughts for another day.



counting down to Christmas: 3 more days

No comments: