Monday, December 17, 2007

Hi, i have tons and tons of pictures and things to blog.

But i don't know where to start. Maybe its because it has been quite a while since i last touched computer, it became pretty weird. hahas.
Finally i had internet access at home! Which I have been waiting for almost a year!
The feeling is great and awesome. Felt connected to the world once again. ;)
Well, so i finally changed my blogskin, uploaded new songs and posts.
I'm really mixed up now, with one thousand and one things on my mind to blog but yet do not know where to start.
Give me sometime to adjust myself and adapt life with internet once again. hahas I'll probably get more used to it and blog more effectively .
So do catch me around, enjoy the songs and more pics to be updated! :)






MERRY CHRISTMAS IN ADVANCE!

sign off, Evelyn. Good night .

No comments: