Thursday, December 20, 2007

Waking up early

Hi good morning! Always wondering how should i start blogging and what should i blog. hahas because there are just too many things on my mind which i wanna share here in my blog.

Shall do a short post today :) hehehes ..

I just woke up 2 hours ago, which means 3 in the morning. That is so early man! It has been a looooooong time since i last did that because i always sleep very late and eventually wake up late also.
I slept at 9.30pm and was awaken by the time it reaches 3am. Yea, i have not eaten anything yet, so i am feeling very hungry right now.
Shall go for a morning jog at 7am later since i got nothing better to do, it definately helps me in dieting! hahahas.

Anyway, finally i made a trip to Daiso yesterday after dragging it for over 2 weeks plus. Bought 3 boxes and i fall asleep by the time when i want to start clearing my stuff .. diao..~~~....

My phone is currently in a low-battery state yet I am unable to find my charger. Everyone in the house is sleeping soundly right now so i do not wish to disturb them by switching on the lights as i search high and low for my charger. Will upload some photos again when i found my charger, couldn't even switch it on now.
Mel and JP came over to my house in the day and we had a really good time chatting with one another. Thats what are friends are for! Making an effort and time to meet up with one another to update about our lifes.

Am excited for the Christmas outreach later on in the noon, i have one friend joining us! hahas there'll definately be more for the Christmas service on saturday. AMEN!



MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL IN ADVANCE! WO HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS!


counting down to Christmas : 5 more days

No comments: