Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Something for me to overcome so as to be a OVERCOMER!

I have been sleeping only in the morning for the past two days. Sleeping at the time when people was about to wake up.I slept at 6am on tues and 9am this morning. Reason because just like what i've mention, having internet at home keeps me excited and active in the night!Finally i thought i'll probably sleep earlier tonight and say bye bye to my chiong-ing of com. But it turned up me watching 魔女宥熙 at youko and 56 now. Come on I need to have my beauty sleep and to adjust my sleeping time clock for school 2 weeks from now.

If not no matter how many masks i try to apply on my face i will not be able to hide away my panda eyes and dry skin. Surely precaution is better than cure and having sleep early and drinking enough water is still the best precaution.Thank God, I am still left with 2 more weeks from now before school reopens to train myself sleeping at the correct time, having enough sleep and waking up at the supposing time.

I can say this is one of the most eventful and fruitful holiday i've ever had. Having children church musical rehearsals, zone breakaway camp etc etc.But there's a one thing which keeps pondering over on my mind since the start of holiday, which is to overcome myself and do well in school. Many of you know the problems i face regarding school so please pray for me and i will continue to work hard and to getting rid of this weakness. I believe I can do it, it takes time. Amen.

Everyone has their own weaknesses, this reminds me of the sermon of the women with the issue of blood. She's having this infirmitives for almost her whole life but yet God is able to use her greatly with just her one talent. You never know how God will use you and your that ONE talent to bless and make a difference in the world. So I always always tell myself that my weaknesses are not going to take over me but yet i should focus on doing the right thing and pleasing God rather than condemning myself. Of course, i need overcome this weakness and there is no way i should escape from it, but i can face it with a good attitude and positive mindset. No one is perfect but you can work towards going on to perfection.

Okay, 3.45am now. I need to sleep before 5am inorder to wake up at 10am to meet Mel and Jian Pei. No more staying up late. hahas. Shall grab a book soon to get ready for school reopen, i need to improve more in my english! If I can see(visualize) it, then i can have it ! Woah~~ AMEN!!

No comments: