Sunday, December 30, 2007

Recent updates.

There are pretty much things that i wanna blog and update about. So many so many so many..........
I wanna update on Christmas photos, new year goals, latest happenings, dieting talks, my life etc etc. Procrastinating get my things undone and makes me easily irritable as i have almost one thousand plus one things on my mind waiting to be completed everyday yet i am too busy and tired to sort it out.
That is why i make the effort to blog now so as to remind and warn myself i am not left with much time so i better get started ASAP.
I feel so much better now, at least I know where i am heading, and what more else am i left with to do.

Dozing off soon..

Anyway i'll be fast. I want to thank every single one of you that makes this year's Christmas a special and memorable for me!
Thanks for those who bought presents for me as well! :
Davidson-Famous Amos Cookies
Jason-sweets, candies and stuff
Christopher-carebear pin
Aiwei-Hello Kitty box with biscuits
Xuan Xuan-pouch
Wanyi-Toblerone chocolate
Tom-jingle bell and candy cane
Melody-passion chocolate
Cousin Jailing-winne the pooh pouch and cross badge
Aunt Pang- Box of bible verses
3rd Aunt-Popppycoca from marks and spencer
Jian Pei-diary ( she came specially to my doorstep and pass to me on wed, so touch!)
Er jie- Sponsor for haircut at Shunji Matso.
Yea, thats all of what i received from my family and friends, thanks for all your presents!
This is the 1st year that i received so many presents from my friends! hahas :)
THURSDAY


caught up with Amy with JP to bugis.

old friends meet up.
Amy and JP I love this shot!

Went over to Esplanade after shopping, this is the sea view from Esplanade :)


The MARKETPLACE .

some snapshots of myself today.
School gonna reopen soon, it means lesser internet, lesser computer, lesser blogging and busier lifestyle hahas!



No comments: