Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Getting started...

We have stepped into the final stage of 2007, with only 2 more weeks left to begin a brand new 2008.
I'm all set and ready to preparing myself for school reopen once again, which means clearing and tidying my book shelves in the living room. And i realised that i have much more things to categorise and clear this year than last year. I am looking forward for the trip to Daiso and grab as many things as i could so as to decorate and organise my book shelves probably.
With the beginning of a new chapter ahead, i need to set some new goals in order to keep me going strong and focused throughout the year. This year is quite different for me, I am more sure and certain toward where i am heading. But I never know what are the other plans that God had instored for me so i just need to continue trusting Him.

Ok, enough of all those thoughts. I want to end this year victoriously for God and start off next year right.
A pure and broken heart before God.




No comments: