Monday, December 17, 2007

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!

Hi ! imagine i haven been sleeping the whole night. Reason why? I'm extremly overwhelmed yesterday because er jie finally got the connection done.
So I stayed up late, to watch shows, to chat, to update my blog and to go around exploring. It really don't feel like 6am in the morning. I just started using com at 1am and amazingly 5 hours plus has just passed so quickly.
It'll be day soon, the start of a brand new day. WOW, time flies and i'm going to step into a new frame of journey with God.

To me, holiday is not just about staying up late to watch tv, surf net and do those stuffs which you couldn't do during school days. But it is often a time of recharging, renewing your commitments, getting ready, setting new goals, submitting and surrendering your life totally to God once again.
You never know what are the challenges you are going to get so inorder to fight and run this race well is by constantly recharging and discovering the greatness of God in your life.

God, something that is so tangible and real. I never know what is the next step that God is preparing for me, but one thing i know, as long as i continue walking with God, His grace is always sufficient for me and His adventures are never boring.

God, the creator and master of my life.

No comments: