Thursday, August 28, 2008

AN AMAZING STORY TO SHARE!

I was munching on Ruffles potato chips while i got hooked on this Reader's Digest Feb issue.
It has been left on my study table for while so i decided i would just take a look at it.
And amazingly i saw an article on "The Nights I Spent In My Car". It was a true account of the story of a girl who had a broken childhood and whom due some relationships and other problems, lived in her car for nearly 9 months. Having to suffer and survive without a proper shelter, job, food to eat, friends to depend on and constant shifting to different places to park her car and settled herself.

Her story was eventually published in May 2007, into a book name ' The True Story Of A Little Girl Who didn't belong' . 

Her story got noticed through her blog updates . CLICK!

It was really a very encouraging story. Thank God reader's digest published it. I am definitely going to get this book!

That is the power of internet! and how each and every single one of our experiences can touch the lives of another individual! 

and....
the video made my classmates.

TAdaaaa~~ Its SUPER FUNNY! enjoy!


Sometimes i felt that i have really missed out alot. And i wonder why do i keep pressing on so much.
I feel that many times, giving up seems to be the easiest way out. Easier than persevering. 
But i know i cannot give up. Because i have a purpose . That is why i hold on to it so tightly. No matter how many times i failed, how many times i felt so depressing.

So i am not gonna give up. I believe that one's experience can be so precious. It can be a form of encouragement to another. 
If it is not because of God, i think i had long given up. I wouldn't have been so stubborn.
He gave me the strength that i always needed, He gave me the peace and assurance in my heart. 
Making me fulfill something i've never thought of fulfilling in my life before.
He has always been by my side, He will never give up on me. So i believe this time He will be the same also. 
Supporting me and always by my side. Giving me strength to overcome all my obstacles.

i thought of one song right, it is "Everything In Its Time" by Corrinnemay.
I always thought that the lyrics is great. 
' there are a thousand reasons why i should give up,
but i am stubborn in the things i believe' .
Yeah, thats the attitude! That is why i can choose to give up but i didn't. I chose to walk the narrow way. 
It is not easy at all. But i believe i will walk along this road with God and i will have victory at the end. :)

No comments: