Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Went back to school for lessons today. :)

3e2 pupils are so friendly and CRAZY!
Their maths lessons with Mr Chia are like SO HIGH!

Especially those who sit beside me, they are busy taking photos away. Super funny and super high!
Really enjoyed myself in school today.
I especially love 3e2 maths lessons with Mr Chia. Too bad i didn't manage to take any pictures during the lesson. haha.
i pray that i can continue to stay in this maths class till next year :)

Still adapting everything, but God's strength are always upon me so i do not have to worry a single bit!
When you worry you are actually thinking that you are alone by yourself, but the truth is that God is ALWAYS WITH US 24/7!
So i do not have to worry anything.

hahaahaaaa.
I have lots of things to do and catch up! I have to stay positive. 
JIA YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU everyone ^_^

Pig-tures for today. 12.08.08!






No comments: