Wednesday, August 06, 2008





























Singing and Photography.
Few of my passions in life :D

How have life been recently? 

Recenty i'm hooked on this magazine name 'Vanilla' cos Sun was featured in it!
It was really rare to see Sun being featured in a local magazine. *excited* *thumps up!!*
I love what that Sun says in the interview, she is so real, bold, relevant and interesting!
She is really such a real, living example that i look up to in life.
I totally agree with what she says in the interview. "One can make a difference" and believing in the "Power Of One".

And Dayan is so adorable in in the photo-shoot. 
I'll post it up one day if possible.
 
60 Seconds Of Fame.
Will be taking part in this '60 seconds of fame with Wanyi and Catherine". Am rather nervous. 
I hope i won't be the one ruining it. 
hahas yea just do your best ya! I'll give it my best shot!
Cos beyond all the singing and everything, there is an even greater purpose behind! hahahaa.

OH, its already 10pm. Time for my korea Show on Channel U.
Good-bye.
Do keep me in prayers if you want. haha :D

No comments: