Saturday, August 30, 2008

Hey yo! I am back super early today!I reached home at 9! So seldom to be able to reach home at 9pm during saturdays!
hahas. So yeah. I am lazy to update in words so ima just gonna post the pictures up!

HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY TEACHER XINWEI! Guifang presenting the card to Xinwei :D

Looking at the card....
XW zone ppl! Issac missing..
We love you TEACHER XINWEI! Always respecting you!
'Hahas'



A closer look up at the card made by Gui Fang! =)
And lastly.. Jian Sheng holding the card!

Would like to show all of our appreciation to our beloved Fang Xin Wei! 
Hey! thank you for all your sacrifices and love for us and the kids.
WE ALL LOVE YOU!

And personally, teacher xinwei you have impacted and made a difference in my life and i wanna thank you for visiting me when i was much younger! I used to be a very timid and introvert girl but you and the cch teachers have always been showering me with love and caused me to open up myself.
I don't use to be loud and so talkative infront of ppl last time.
Thank you for all the encouragements and for believing in me. I still remember i was an hour late for cch the 1st time i did busing by myself. haha.
Thank you for being so lenient on me when i wasn't doing very well in school and the few smses and calls which i din reply and pick up actually gave me great encouragements.
I am really sorry for being uncontactable  for visitation sometimes but thanks for the grace and for not scolding me. And definitely not forgetting your effort for smsing me during my bday this year. Its always the lil' things that counts yeah.
You are a inspiration for me to becoming a better CCH teacher. Especially in the area of being more loving, caring, accountable, sharp, effective and available for more busing and visitation. I will not despite my youth and i will continue to serve in children church until God calls me on another mission. haha.
Well, CONGRATULATIONS FOR GETTING MARRIED! 
Be blessed and have a wonderful wedding ceremony and marriage life with your wife! :D

and lastly, a VERY HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY TO YOU and ALL THE TEACHERS IN CCH !
You guys are the coolest and the most good-looking teachers i've ever seen. 
You guys convicted me that teachers can all be angels and not devils! haha! 

No comments: