Saturday, August 02, 2008

YOYO. YEA.

yoyoyoyoyoyoyeayeayeayeayeayea!


I went for tuition in the afternoon today. The 1st time ever in my life that i am going for tuition.
hahaha but well, its good yea. Mr Chan's 2 daughters are extremely adorable and shy. They even offered me food to eat (those toys food that children play with). But they are too shy to give me on their own, so they pass the food to him and he passed it to me. hahaha they are so cuteeeeeee man. Had quite a good time there today so i hope the trip there for the next 1 month or 2 will be a fruitful and good one :)



I really hope i can go for music lesson.
So guys, please pray for me for the financial part and availability of time. Esp when my Os are just next year.
I need good time management, wisdom, discipline, prayers and enough finances .

:)

This is wanyi and I at tamp mall 2 years back. (was slimmer and my hair was longer, haas)


Okay and i seriously need to lose MORE weight. I have been saying about it again and again but still the results are not good enough. I figured i need to lose 12 kg and hopefully i can shed 4 kg by year end- which is Christmas. 

JIA YOU BA! GABATETH!! 

No comments: