Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Hello guys! I am back from school and from morning prayer meeting. 
I bet this is gonna be a long post cos there are so many things on my mind to blog about and also many pictures to post up :)

Morning prayer meeting at HOG today was awesome. It wasn't those super hip-up prayer meeting but was rather a quiet time for us to dedicate out first hour of the day to God. I really loveeeeeee it man! I was so REFRESHED!Ever since church started this MPM thing last holiday, i always desire to go for it everyday but unfortunately i have school.
Really thank God that Gwen called me ytd to ask whether i wanna go down for it before school starts at 845.
And God answered that lil' desire that i had in my heart. Yeah, when there seems no way, God will surely make a way. 
Cos He is our awesome God! hahaha!
It made me treasure MPM even more. I really thank God for this opportunity to go down MPM before school today because thats what i always desire in my heart :)
Oh and HOG 's hall is like a mini version of expo hall 8. With all the black curtains and blink blink stage. The design of their hall is so beautiful and funky, very different from what i thought it would be.

And school seems so pass really fast today! The dismissal bell rang in just a blink of eyes. 
Guess it was because of the MPM. And man, it is already near to 4 right now. 

This is the lift that helps us to go up to HOG at the 12th level of Singapore Post.
Photobucket
Breadfast church prepared for us before leaving for school/work. Ate it on the cab while on the way to school.
Photobucket
Morning prayer card!
Photobucket
You will get a new sticker for the different days and i have collected 2! With every 5 that you collected u get to redeem a 10 dollars star-bucks voucher!
Photobucket
Today is a rainy day. I loveeeeeeee Rainy days as well. These are some of the photos and video that i have taken to capture the beautiful raindrops.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Time to listen to "Rain" by Priscilla Ahn again! enjoy! 

Actually i have many other photos to post up but am rather lazy to do so at the moment. So yea, check out my facebook for the pictures.  

Still yet to post up the LWS audition, sentosa trip and Samuel's full month celebration. 

Stay tune for more updates! and of course, do tag ! :)

No comments: