Saturday, August 16, 2008

It is always the little things that count, the little things that matter.
Little things tend to cheer me up and brighten my day.
For example a lil' simply message, a little word of encocuragement, or simply just chit-chatting with friends make me very happy. 

I remember Sun once said that contentment is one of her successful ingredient in life.
I'll have to learn that from her.
Anyway, it was good to be back in school. and often the lil' words of encouragement gave me such huge support!

TAGS

G. to Evelyn: hahaa! okays (: Do come school more often yeah :D
Shuting-Evelyn - Hello :D Hehs. Takecare too! Come to school often yeahs? (; Hope to see you in school everyday ^.^

-SU: hello evelyn :D
- SU link link link! and wb to school
- SU: evelyn; yea! :DDDDD haha tq :P


Thank you friend! Also not forgetting all Sin Yee, Eileen, Vivian, Wanyi, Ivan, Johnson, Melody, Jian Pei and Shimin! and also all those who encouraged me!  Think i missed out a few in the tags.
haha actually i am very touched by all the lil' things.

heeheee.


Photobucket Photobucket

Going for LWS audition tml! PRAY FOR ME! Pray that i won't have cold feet and stumble! haha i wanna be confident and breakthroughhhhhhhhh!!

I still love singing. And i am still SINGING AWAY!! lalalalalaLALALASS!!!~~~~~
I visualize that one day, one day in the very near future, i will be holding my guitar, singing and performing  my favourite piece for all of u guys on stage. 
Cos i believe God sees the lil' desire in our hearts. And He desire the best for us all.
So i am not going to give up singing and music. i still love it ! And i will keep on trying and doing my best for all the things i have passion and purpose in. :)

Good night peeps! XP

No comments: